2019 AADE National Technical Conference & Exhibition
Students & Universities
University Students ONLY Registration: https://www.123signup.com/register?id=rfmdm
$100 per student. Must register by April 3, 2019.
*Must be currently enrolled and a student section member at an AADE Student Section.
Current Student ID required upon check-in. Faculty may not use this link.
AADE 2019 NTCE STUDENT Registration Form[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [209.2 KB]
Student Poster and Presentation Contest – AADE recognizes the important role academic institutions play in the future development of the petroleum industry. In support of this endeavor, university students will be given the opportunity to highlight their work through the Student Poster and Presentation Contest.
Abstract Guidelines – Abstract should be 250 words or less
- The student must be a current student and in good standing academically in his/her respective department.
- The student must be a member of the AADE student section at his/her university.
- Abstracts must be submitted online by December 14, 2018.
- If the abstract is selected, the student must prepare and present work on an appropriate topic with both a poster and a presentation at the conference.
- If the abstract is selected, each student’s grant will provide for travel (up to $600 US) and lodging. Travel will be arranged by the student and will be reimbursed, however you MUST obtain proper clearance from the AADE Student Committee (J. Ramirez and A. Omar) PRIOR to making any travel arrangements. Any additional expenses will be the sole responsibility of the student.
- Each author is expected to acknowledge any sources outside their own work by proper reference.
- The poster and presentation will be non-commercial in nature and of interest to the conference attendees.
Deadlines for Student Poster and Presentation Contest
December 14, 2018 — Abstracts will be due
January 18, 2019 — Authors will be notified of acceptance
April 1, 2019 – Poster and Presentations will be due via upload to this website
Link for Student Poster Presentation Contest submissions: https://catalyst.omnipress.com/#collection/392/submission
Submission Website Coordinator
Student Committee Co-Chairs
Jessica Paola Ramirez
Please Note: the websites for submitting abstracts for Industry Papers and Student Poster Contest are different – and not connected. You MUST select the correct website at the beginning of your entry. Clicking on the link will automatically start a submission. Please don’t waste our submission space with blank entries.