We look forward to you applying for an AADE Central Texas Chapter Scholarship. Below is the information and requirements for eligibility.
1. Deadline for scholarship applications is May 1, 2020 at 5pm. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. You will be notified by June 1, 2020 regarding the status of your application.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to qualified students
Award Components: Each year the Central Texas AADE will award as many scholarships as possible to qualified students. Scholarships will range from $500-$2500 dollars.
All applicants must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form
2. Three (3) character references in the form of a letter of recommendation (no relatives).
3. A copy of their most recent transcript with a cumulative GPA.
4. Personal essay
a. Topic: Explain why you decided to attend the college you’ve selected and why you chose your major.
b. Maximum length of 2 pages
5. Applicant must agree to a personal interview with the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Please mail or submit applications to:
Central Texas AADE
P.O. Box 591640
San Antonio, TX 78258
Emailed applications will be accepted in *.pdf format sent to: email@example.com
© 2020 American Association of Drilling Engineers