We look forward to you applying for an AADE Central Texas Chapter Scholarship. Below is the information and requirements for eligibility.
1. Deadline for scholarship applications is May 15, 2021 at 5pm. NO EXCEPTIONS
2. You will be notified by June 1, 2021 regarding the status of your application.
Purpose: To provide scholarships to qualified students
Award Components: Each year the Central Texas AADE will award as many scholarships as possible to qualified students. Scholarships will range from $500-$1250 per semester (based on grade classification) and are eligible to renew at the end of each term if the student meets all eligibility requirements.
All applicants must submit the following items:
1. Completed application form
2. Three (3) character references in the form of a letter of recommendation (no relatives).
3. A copy of their most recent transcript with a cumulative GPA.
4. Personal essay
a. Topic: Why do you deserve this scholarship?
b. Maximum length of 2 pages
5. Applicant must agree to a personal interview with the selection committee.
Deadline: May 15, 2021
Please email applications in *.pdf format sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may also be submitted via mail to the address below:
Central Texas AADE
P.O. Box 591640
San Antonio, TX 78258
© 2023 American Association of Drilling Engineers