Sponsored by the American Association of Drilling Engineers – Permian Basin Chapter
To provide educational assistance to Petroleum Engineering Students and, thereby encourage him or her to reach their educational goals.
Applicant must be enrolled in an Engineering discipline with an interest in drilling. Awards will be made only to those continuing undergraduate degree programs and have obtained at least 24 hours of credits and maintain a 3.0 or greater GPA while attending a 4 year accredited school.
Cash scholarships will be paid directly to student upon proof of admission for the academic year.
Only official AADE Scholarship Forms will be accepted. Application forms and all supporting materials must be returned to AADE Scholarship Chairman. No applications will be processed without a copy of the most recent transcript of college (or high school) grades, official documentations of ACT or SAT test scores, and a personal essay. Applicants must include the name of the college they are attending. Applicant must notify the AADE Scholarship committee if there are any changes. The scholarship committee will initially screen all applications submitted and will select the recipients of the cash scholarships.
1. Applications must be received by the AADE Scholarship Committee in a timely manner.
2. The Scholarship Committee initially screens all submitted applications and selects the final recipients. Committee decisions are final.
3. Recipients chosen by the Scholarship Committee are notified by mail.
4. Award winners will be announced in the AADE Chapter meeting.
5. Checks will be issued to the student after he/she sends an official verification of full time enrollment to AADE. The annual scholarship will be divided into two payments; one for the first term and another for the last term of the regular academic year.
Contact an AADE Permian Basin officer or board member for more information or if you have any questions.
American Association of Drilling Engineers
Attn: Scholarship Chairman
P.O. Box 51038
Midland, TX 79710
© 2020 American Association of Drilling Engineers